Booking Outings and Tournaments
Our tournament staff will assist you with all your tournament details. Whether you’re raising money for a charity or civic group, or letting your sales team impress key clients out on the links, the Tournament Professionals at Weston Hills will put together your entire morning or afternoon golf outing so you can focus on your guests. Please contact our Tournament Office at 954.384.4653 for reservations and further information about golf outings and tournaments.
At Weston Hills Country Club we know every group is different. Because of this, we customize all our menus specifically for your groups needs. If it is a box lunch or a plated dinner, our professional staff will cater to your needs. Contact our Director of Catering who will walk you through every aspect of planning a great meal for a great tournament!
Golf Tournament Features
The following features are complimentary with your golf tournament booking at Weston Hills:
- Convenient Bag Drop
- Putting Green and Driving Range
- Registration and Patio Area
- Indoor Banquet Facility
- Golf Cart Name Signs
- Course Marshal
- Skills Contests
- Discounted Tee Prizes and Merchandise
- Our breathtaking 18-hole championship course is designed to offer challenge and beauty for golfers of every level.
Organization Logo Merchandise Such as Shirts, Golf Balls or Towels
Audio/Visual Equipment Available, Podium with Microphone Complimentary
Customized Menus Available To Help You Plan With-in Your Budget
- PGA Honda Classic (1992-1995)
- Dan Marino Celebrity Invitational (1992-2001)
- LPGA Chrysler Plymouth Tournament of Champions (1997)
- Various other USGA Qualifying Events